You want to be the best at what you do, and we can help you get there. Our motor solutions are not only optimized for your application, they are customized to your specific needs.
Whether you need a highly advanced piece of optimized engineering or the most cost-effective solution possible, Ankarsrum’s dedicated R&D team, test lab and 350 years of experience will make sure you get exactly that.
Ankarsrum Motors' success in creating the industry’s best OEM solutions is largely due to our four main strengths:
- Application focus based on constantly examining the specific needs and priorities of each application area and evaluating and developing different solutions for the various industries.
- Market and customer insight based on dialogue with our customers and our application knowledge.
- Product focus based on our mission to develop products with greater flexibility and efficiency that benefit our customers’ application demands.
- We understand the challenges and logistics of volume production and the importance of timing.
Ankarsrum Motors in the world
Our customer base is worldwide, and we have an export share of more than 90 %. We have our customer base in Americas, Europe and Asia.
In most applications, the motor is an integral part of the product's characteristics. We want to be a pro-active supplier that:
- becomes actively engaged in the project at an early stage
- reduces the total cost of the product
- finds solutions with a focus on the end product
- achieves a favourable cost/performance ratio
- contributes to the high quality of the final product.
The concept department works closely with our customers in order to:
- develop application-adapted solutions for motors and drive systems
- develop complete kitchen appliances
- analyse the characteristics and technical performance all the way to the end products
- conduct life-cycle tests
- develop and design, where necessary, dedicated test equipment
- produce product-specific electronic control systems for motors and end products, including all hardware and software requirements
- develop prototypes from the concept stage to 0-series.
Our quality policy
We will live up to our customers' expectations and achieve good levels of profitability by:
- Ensuring that our products are cost effective, reliable, meet regulatory requirements and are delivered on time.
- Putting the customer first and by keeping our promises, both internally and externally.
- Working proactively and continually developing and improving our products ourselves, using our own way of working, which helps to reduce waste and minimise losses.
- Respecting each other, working together, learning from each other and adopting a sense of responsibility and involvement in our work.
Ankarsrum Motors produces bespoke products in the following areas:
- Universal motors
- DC motors
- Complete products
Our suppliersAnkarsrum Motors is a global company with customers in Asia, Europe and North and South America. We need suppliers to provide quality materials for the manufacture of our electric motors and kitchen appliances in Ankarsrum, Sweden. We focus on long-term relationships with our key suppliers and believe that cooperation based on mutual trust is the road to success.
Existing and potential suppliers are welcome to contact our purchasing organisation.
Phone: +46 490-533 00
Vision and business idea
Goals och visions
Ankarsrum Motors' long-term goals and visions:
- To be a leading player in electric motor systems and kitchen appliances in a global market
- Our solutions will improve performance and increase added value for our customers
- Our customers will have quick and easy access to our products, regardless of whether they purchase them directly from us, through distributors, wholesalers or other partners
- All our employees will work together, across borders, and our way of running our operations and our business will be leadership driven, results orientated and help to create value.
Business concept and business principles
- Ankarsrum Motors' business vision is to "through cutting edge expertise in electric motor systems and kitchen appliances, offer solutions that create added value which, in turn, provide our customers with competitive advantages"
- We will preserve and further develop Ankarsrum Motors' traditional strengths – our technical flexibility, global presence and systems' knowledge, which are both our heritage and our future
- In order to succeed, we must all adopt a personal, joint and professional responsibility, show respect for each other's views and needs and single-mindedly focus on winning.